You will experience Korean tea and dasik (traditional pressed sweets) and learn tea etiquette.
* Program Details
※ Reservation is available on Naver from April 6th (Tuesday) and program will begin on April 13th (Tuesday).
|Tea Ceremony Experience
※ It is not possible to reserve a group of more than 10 people according to the Covid-19 distance guidelines.
※ Please understand that you can't drink according to the Covid-19 distance guidelines.
* Reservations are closed a day in advance. On-site tickets are only available for the remaining seats.
* It will take at least 1 to 2 days to confirm the reservation.
* Cancellation of reservation on the day is not possible.
* Please arrive 10 minutes before the experience begins. If you do not attend after booking, there may be disadvantages in your future booking.
* Cancellation may be made without prior notice in accordance with the Covid-19 distance guidelines.
* This experience program follows the Covid-19 distance guidelines.